Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just a little blog

I guess I'll start this blog off with the requisite introductory post.

So a little about us.



I'm Little Mama. I'm a mom. A retail manager. A wife. A doggy mama. A wanna be chef. A wanna be photographer. I have a big fancy degree that I don't use the way I should, and don't you know that my own mom likes to remind me of that. I would love to have about 3 more kids, but Big Daddy still needs some convincing.






Big Daddy is the love of my life, father of my kid and the sane one in the house...most of the time. He works in IT and plays the
drums on the side. He's much too good looking for me and a total saint for putting up with me for the last 10 years (well almost). We've been married for 4 years and are definitely trying to work out that marriage-parenting balance.





M is the wee one. He is 15 months old and just absolutely perfect.   He's 100% boy and a non-stop toddler (is there another kind?). He loves to run, get into everything, say "More", and torment our dog. He's a great eater and of course the best looking, smartest, sweetest and funniest kid on the planet.





Bella is our very sweet, very deaf (really), very patient dog. She is our rescue dog that Big Daddy and I got not long after we married. She is part Spaniel, though we like to say she is half goat and half pain in the ass. No sock is safe in her presence.





Hopefully you'll enjoy our little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment