Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Sucker Born

Our daycare has picture day.  They bring in the professionals, they have the crazy backgrounds that we laugh at in our older years (though I'd have been stoked to see some laser beams).  I guess I should also divulge that I am not a fan of the generic pictures that can be found at your local department store.  I'm just more of a photojournalistic fan.

So back to daycare.  I, of course, scoffed at the thought of a toddler taking school pictures.  I mean, this is the second time in less than a year.  But I picked out a cute outfit (can't have documentation of him looking like a rag-a-muffin), and got him to daycare on time, joked with my coworkers about "picture day".

I now owe $56.  I just can't say no to that sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment