Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It runs in the family

When I was pretty young, I'd guess before I ever started school, I had a daycare accident.  While running around playing I fell into a marble table.  I had lots of tears, lots of blood, and a butterfly patch later I have a dimple in my left cheek.  Until I tell people it is really a scar, they all think it is a natural dimple (although placed a bit oddly).

Big Daddy had a scar from a childhood collision as well.  Honestly, even after 10 years I forget he has it until he mentions it or points it out.

So it is only appropriate that M ran into a wall today and busted open his head.  They didn't do stitches, just glued him back together (I will hold judgement on this one till we see how it heals, but Superglue-well technically the medical version-isn't exactly what I expected as our treatment method).

No comments:

Post a Comment