Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update

Holy crap its been a while.  Lots to update

Me and Big Daddy are still here, going strong.  We've both decided that the 6 years of marriage and 2 kids (yes 2, told you there were updates) have come with a few too many pounds.  So we are trying to live that whole healthy lifestyle.  We are doing pretty good, and perhaps we'll talk more about that adventure in coming posts.

So M is 3 now.  Hysterical, energetic, brilliant, and a pretty freaking awesome little dude.  He challenges up daily (as witnessed by the increased number of gray hairs), but I think he's the coolest 3 year old I know, so I'll keep him.

And now we have added Baby K.  Obviously that name won't last much longer.  Especially since she's already 1.  But she's sweet, and happy, and everyone just loves her.  She's got a temper, especially when it comes to food (yeah, she got that from me).  I was totally nervous about the prospect of having girl, and despite her recent outbursts, she's amazing.  I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love my M. But they both just steal my heart.

So lets try this whole blogging thing again.  I'm not sure where it will lead, what this will become, or anything else.  But like I said...lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment